Monday, April 5, 2010

Amaya Arzuga: My New Favorite Designer.

With over 200 stores in Spain, Amaya has been in the industry for a while, but somehow has slipped past me. I enjoy nothing more than finding a new designer that challenges how I look at the construction of clothes. This woman is insanely talented. OMG. I tend to lean towards "big volume ball looking feather frilly pleated" insane costume type looks. So I just came across Amaya's new line in my hintmag.com newsletter and had a meltdown. I am officially super obsessed... So I went back through her old collections and have made some picks as to which ones are my favorites!

X. Jewls


These just showed in Madrid this week. OMG.


MY FAVORITE OF EVERYTHING!! I LIVE FOR THIS!!!!


Beautiful...


I can totally see Liza wearing this.


My other favorite. This is so me.


Her pleating is INSANE.





Adorable.


Give it to me.


The construcion is crazy on this. The sleeves are like pillows!



I can totally see Kate Bosworth wearing this.

hintmag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...