Friday, April 23, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos

Peter and Christopher met at Antwerp's prestigious Royal Academy of Fine Arts in 2000. They have since partnered up and really took off in 09 at London Fashion Week. One of my girlfriend's works for Rihanna's stylist, so while visiting her and browsing the many amazing pieces, I saw tons of Peter Pilotto. Rihanna is a huge fan and seeing the garments in person made me go nuts... they are exquisite. Kate Bosworth, Amanda Seyfried, and Olivia Palermo are also fans. Here are some snaps from his last two runways shows.

X. Jewls



Adorable coat.


LOVE this dress.


One of my favorites. Leave it to Kate to wear the best one.


Gorgeous.


She is so cute.


Always ladylike.


I love the third over. Agh killer.


I need this skirt right now. SO stunning. I can't stand it.






ADORE the dress on the far left. His colors are incredible.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...