Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Givenchy Shoes Spring 2010

Honestly... I have never ever been this obsessed with a pair of shoes in a while. Ok, the last time was probably last spring when I fell in love with the Givenchy criss cross wedges. I was a lucky lucky girl and happened to get them at a fabulous price once they went on sale. But these wedges this season are absolutely SICK. I particularly love the first pair, but the others I wouldn't mind having either. Problem is... they are all over a grand. Let's pray these babies make it to sale because they are calling my name. XO, Liza


DROOL DROOL DROOL. I WANT NOW! UGH!!!!

Beautiful. These would probably get dirty super quick, but they are amazing.

These may be massive wedges, but who cares. They are incredible.

Love the combination of the studs and the little ankle strap.

saks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...