Monday, April 19, 2010

Jewelry Designer Spotlight: Red Freckles

DYING over Lisa Shulman, creator of Red Freckles. These are hysterical ideas and concepts and I like a little side of sarcasm with my jewelry. Get this, one necklace is called the A.D.D necklace... you send her the pill you take (literally a real drug) and she puts it in resin and makes a necklace out of it?!?

I FREAKING LIVE FOR IT.

X. Jewls



The one you stick a pill in. Love it.


"You killed the part of me that cares". Ha, amazing. I've definitely felt like that!


More pills. 






Gold tooth.

redfreckles.com

2 comments:

  1. wow! thanks so much for this post!! i'm glad you can taste the sarcasm ;)
    xoxo
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! I can't believe you saw this! I am so happy you found my blog! I adore your work. I have been finding myself so bored with everything out there right now.. and when I came across your work it was such a breath of fresh air! are you local in LA? where all do you stock other than MILK? can I come assist for you? hahah! Thanks so much for the comment. keep in touch.

    XO. Juliana (you can also email us at iliveforit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...