Monday, April 19, 2010

Bathing Suits for Summer

Ok, I am not one to wait until June to grab all my swimsuits because I know that all the amazing ones will be plucked, pillaged, and GONE! Not to mention I am having a destination wedding in either Mexico or the Caribbean, so I am in need of a new little collection of darling suits. Here are my faves I am collecting so far. Missoni is KILLING it this season! I love every one of these. 

X. Jewls



MISSONI. Super sexy!


MISSONI Bandeau. If you're one to hate tan lines (like me) this is a good choice!


MISSONI 


MISSONI. So cute.


MISSONI


MISSONI


MARYSIA


MARYSIA


MARYSIA


MARYSIA


AQUA DI LARA


AQUA DI LARA


Poko Pano


THAYER. Good if you have a smaller bust.


VPL. Great if you are going to be active. You won't fall out of this one.

net-a-porter.com, shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...