Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sandals and More Sandals for Summer

OK, I am super sick of wearing flats and it's 80 degrees in LA. I am desperatley wanting a new slew of cute sandals... And there is definitely no lack of cute ones this season. Problem is all the ones I want are over $400 bucks. Depressing... Having expensive taste is a curse, but the Chloes I will most definitely be saving up for. They are killer and also timeless! Get ready. I have a lot to share with you guys! Too many to chose from!

X. Jewls




CHLOE Multi-Strap Leather and Canvas


I will not stop thinking about these until they are on my feet.


OBSESSED.


LANVIN Pom Pom Espadrille.





LANVIN Cracked Python and Leather Sandal


This whole look is adorable.









MIU MIU. These are bad ass.


Love the gold buckles!


PROENZA SCHOULER


These look strange off the foot, but you can see below they are sick on.



So amazing.


ALEXANDER WANG. These are friggin awesome.


So cute with jean shorts.


THOMAS WYLDE. Always a safe choice.


RICK OWENS.



Love the little bit of wedge on these.

net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...