Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stylish Sweatpants

Alright, so whether your boyfriend likes it or not (mine particularly hates it), I am loving that sweatpants are one of the hottest trends at the moment. Angel and our friend Yev were making fun of me for wearing them last week. Well, what do you know... Yev sent me an article today from the Wall Street Journal about the current trend. Seen on many of the runways for spring, including Alexander Wang and Rag & Bone, sweats are not just for the gym ladies! Feel free to pair them with sneakers, booties, sandals, or flats. Here are some sweatpants that are not just your ordinary ones! XO, Liza



T by Alexander Wang Jersey Sweatpants- One of the hottest ones this season! Paired with the funky Freja booties, throw on a little tank and blazer and you are set!

Superfine Chase In Sweatpants- I looove these ones... probably because they are a lot like leggings. I wish they weren't sold out in my size!

Rag & Bone Summer Knit Sweatpants- Cute and baggy.

Splendid Cropped Fleece Sweatpants- These are the ones I have been wearing lately. Very comfy and simple, I wear these whether I am doing laundry or running errands. I don't care what anyone says! 

Robert Rodriguez Cropped Weekend Pants- Definitely my favorite pair. I love that they are cuffed and come with a belt. So easy to dress up or down.

saks.com, shopbop.com

1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is fantastic i love studying your posts.
    Keep up the good work! You understand, a lot of persons are hunting round for this info, you could help them
    greatly.

    Here is my webpage ... view homepage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...