Monday, April 5, 2010

Who Wears Short Shorts? We Do. Only the Cutest Ones Though!

Here are my picks for spring... It's getting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarm!

X. Jewls


These Vena Cava's kill me. Love them.


These Alexander Wang's are cute and sexy at the same time.


Alexander Wang. Look so comfy.


3.1 Phillip Lim Foldover Shorts


See by Chloe Scalloped Shorts. I know they've been everywhere, but they really are sweet.


Rachel Comey Petal Shorts. Love.


Helmut Lang Cracked Leather Shorts

forwardbyrevolve, lagarconne.com

2 comments:

  1. I love these!! 3.1 Phillip Lim is my new obsession!

    <3
    http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brotheг гecommendeԁ I might like thiѕ ωebѕіte.
    He was еntirеly right. This pоst actuаlly made my ԁаy.
    Yоu сann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

    Feel free to visit my web blog ... Which slow Cooker

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...