Saturday, May 1, 2010

Current Trend: Backpacks

One of my favorite trends now would have to be backpacks. Not the mini backpack a la the 90's/Clueless... Rather much bigger ones where you can carry more than a lipgloss. Here are some of the cutest ones. Take a peak! XO, Liza


Alexander Wang Sydney Backpack- I adore this one so much. It's super expensive (almost $900)... a major investment. Grad gift anyone?

Vintage Chanel Quilted Backpack- So fabulous. The color too? Amazing. These go on Ebay or vintage online boutiques once in a while. I am sure they fly out fast though!

Alexandra Cassaniti Striped Canvas Backpack- I want this one, but unfortunately I think it is sold out on Alexandra Cassaniti's website. Boo.

Alexandra Cassaniti Money Backpack- How funny is this one? Humorous, yet not over the top. Would be a great little beach bag.

alexandracassiniti.com, creaturesofcomfort.us, shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...