Monday, May 3, 2010

Designer Spotlight: Sretsis

First spotting this line at Milk, a fabulous boutique on West Third Street in Los Angeles, I was instantly smitten. Colorful and frilly with sweet little details, the line was created in 2002 by Pimdao Sukhahuta, a graduate of Parsons, and her two sisters, Kly and Matina. I love this line so much, but unfortunately most of my favorite pieces on Australian site, Maximillia, are sold out... Ahh ya gotta get them quick because this line is beyond cute. XO, Liza


It's like Barbie in an onesie! Love the poufy sleeves and the print.

Can never go wrong with a floral onesie.

This is like a little sweet skating dress... I love how the top looks like a bodysuit.

I think this is my favorite out of the bunch. So precious.

Adorable!

Love the one on the left... kitty print!

Love it with socks and heels.

More kitty print! Cannot get enough.

sretsis.com, wikifashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...