Thursday, May 20, 2010

Items of the Day: Pamela Love Rings

So everyday I must do my daily check of Shopbop, one of my favorite sites to shop on. There are always tons of things I want on there... now these Pamela Love rings are added to my never ending list unfortunately. The first one, the Double Snake Ring, is amaaaazing. I love double rings AND I love snakes. Score. The second one, the Peacock Ring, has tiny emeralds in it, as well as a flowered textured band. Adore these rings, but the prices are pretty steep... over $300 each. Yikes. I guess I'll wait until these go on sale... as if that will ever happen. XO, Liza



shopbop.com

3 comments:

  1. Talking about the snakes here's another one, if you like large ones http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3316/4596841565_03477e7d7b_o.jpg

    As for Pamela Love rings, I loove her jewelry. I have a cross ring which is great.
    And you girls inspired me and I also got the dagger rosary --> awesome piece.
    Oh and another crave is her double cage ring, uhhh :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE LOVE the double cage ring. So amazing! Thanks so much for reading!

    XO, Liza and Jewls

    ReplyDelete
  3. K, I tried the double snake at Opening Ceremony today.. beautiful on. i waaaaant. it's actually pretty thin... a lot more classy looking than i thought it would be. :)

    ---xo, jewls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...