Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lingerie Designer Spotlight: Kiki de Montparnasse

As I am a huge lingerie/pajama person, I am always lusting over the little nighties and boyshorts at Agent Provocateur or online on Shopbop and Net-A-Porter. One of my favorite lines is Kiki de Montparnasse. Luxurious and romantic, Kiki de Montparnasse is made from the highest quality fabrics and materials. Not only are they known for their lingerie, but home and bath and body products too. With stores in New York, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas, I am dying to go to one to see everything in person! Below are some of my favorite pieces. Check them out. They are most definitely drool-worthy. XO, Liza


Garter Tank- This is so amazing. What a great invention and so sexy. Love it!


Le Soliel Boy Shorts- Always love boy shorts. These are so fun and sexy.

Babydoll Top- So pretty! I love anything that's a babydoll style. Love the little ribbon bow too at the neckline.

Amour Lounge Pin-up Silk Satin Bra- Obsessed. This bra reminds me of one at Agent Provocateur... So cute. This would look amazing peaking out of a blazer or even a crisp white button down.

net-a-porter.com, shopbop.com

1 comment:

  1. When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail,
    thus that thing is maintained over here.

    Feel free to visit my blog post: merchant cash advances

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...