Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Magazine Spotlight: LULA

Ok, so Lula magazine only comes out TWICE A YEAR. Insane I know, but oh so worth it. Based in London and just a baby with only ten magazines published, at $16 bucks a pop you get to flip through a thick beautiful glossy ad-free magazine FILLED with nothing but amazingly shot and styled shoots. For me, it's totally worth it because I collect them. I know some people are getting really into the online magazines (webazines), but I am never not going to love having my coffee in the morning and sitting out on my porch with a new obscure European mag on my lap... it's like instant serenity. Anyways, here is a look at one of Lula's fabulous shoots from their 6th magazine published. Still very under the radar, Lula is almost impossible to get your hands on. Most fashionistas order the magazine on Amazon and get this, it takes six months to get to you? How's that for in demand! That's one heck of a magazine. Here are some shots to peek at for now.

X. Jewls

Photographed by: The amazing Ellen von Unwerth
Styled by: Leith Clark
Model: Siri Tollerod

Love the hair.


Feathers everywhere.


These tights are great. Very 60's mod/Twiggy.


I like her intense expression.


Gorgeous!


Silly.


I want that on my head. I might go pick my neighbors flowers and make one. Haha!


Polka-Dots... Polka-Dots...


This girl is such a goon... I kind of adore her!

lulamag.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    a very well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.


    Stop by my homepage; Christian Louboutin Flats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...