Sunday, May 30, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Rachel Comey Stingerd Dress in Wickered Dots and Gold Barbaro Boot

Priced at $385, I feel I would get my wear out of this dress over and over again. Being Memorial Day weekend and all, I am feeling outrageously "BBQ/preppy/southern/sundressy". Yes, I just made that a phrase. Haha. So this look is suiting my mood today. When in doubt, Rachel Comey is my go-to. The Barbaro Boots that just dropped yesterday on Creatures of Comfort are a bit Whoopi Golberg circa Sister Act before she becomes a nun. I live for them anyway though because I think they would liven up any dull outfit year round. Also, I can never get enough of Comey's amazing wood wedge heel. To top off the look, I'd pair it with the new Lucia sunglasses by Retro Super Future. I have been loving this new line for a while now. Check out the post I did on them for some more looks: Super. Happy Sunday guys. 

X. Jewls









creaturesofcomfort.us, eyegoodies.com, forwardforward.com, gargyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...