Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Still Wear All Black in the Summer

It's true... Nothing is as chic as a woman decked in all head to toe black. There is a little bit of "Cat Woman" in me, I suppose. Below would be my ideal get up for a summer night out. Shop my picks. ;) Hope you're all having a great day!

X. Jewls


Linda Farrow Cat Eye Snakeskin Sunglasses $640. I need these to live.


Alexander Wang Crop Sweater. $375. Also a staple year round piece.


Jean Yu Alter Ego Silk Charmeuse Bra, $440. Absurd price, I know... but super cute under sheer tops and such.


Sass and Bide's new jersey leggings. Ordering these immediately. A perfect throw on and a fresh take on latex leggings. Very cute. $220.


Hanky Panky Lace Boy Shorts. Lize and I both have drawers full of these... But you can never have enough!! $29 bucks and they last foooorever!



United Nude Black Heels. Loooving this line. $498 at Oak in NYC.


Jimmy Choo, $1695. I like the roughness of this bag.

lagarconne.com, net-a-porter.com, oaknyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...