Thursday, September 16, 2010

3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2011

Hmmm... I liked Phillip Lim's show. I usually am not totally in love with his presentations, but there are always a few pieces I go crazy over. This show was pretty typical of him... a bunch of casual looks, followed by some gorgeous dresses to top it off. His designs are definitely on the preppy side with a little edge thrown in. I like that about Lim. Check out my faves below. XO, Liza


How amazing is this look? A tan sweater and collar with bright blue shorts? Obsessed.

Pretty cool, huh?

I have been loving printed pants as of lately. I got a pair a few months ago and am looking for my next. These ones are just great.

This is kind of like "The Sound of Music" for 2011. Hahaha!

Great shorts. Would wear these a ton!

To end the show, an expected yet beautiful Phillip Lim party dress.

style.com

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all your picks, Lize. Loooove the first look. It was in my top 3 from the collection. So my mood right now..

    ----Jewls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...