Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Shoot of the Day: Caroline Trentini for Numero Japan

Oh Japan. They understand something that the rest of us don't. STRANGE, yet perfect construction. I don't know how they are so seemingly perfect at executing it every single time. Design wise. Editorial wise. Marketing wise. They kill it all the way around the spectrum! A bizarre and experimental silhouette has always been my natural inclination so Japanese designers are some of my favorites. This spread shot by David Vasiljevic caught my eye for obvious reasons. ;) Take a peep below.

X. Jewls


No words. I really have none. This dress is impeccable.


I love the hemline of the dress with this slouchy boot. It's a different take on an otherwise tired look. I like it. I also love that this shot is so overexposed. Genius.


So Roman looking with cuffs. This looks like a costume out of the movie Spartacus. Ha! I adore this outfit.


Dead on the floor. I need this piece to live. No, seriously.


 I love everything about this.


Her stance is so perfect with this garment.


models.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...