Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Outfit Post: December Daze

CANNOT believe it is already the end of December. Where has the time gone? I kind of wish I was going away this month, but oh well... I'll be watching a lot of movies, eating good food, and doing a lot of snuggling with Angel and my kitty. Oh and can we talk all the amazing sales online and in the stores? Craziness! I will be posting my favorite sale picks asap! Hope you all are having a great week!  XO, Liza







Rachel Antonoff Silk and Lace Sleeved Blouse
Rachel Antonoff Black Silk Tap Shorts
Wolford Tights
Jeffrey Campbell Suede Pixie Wedges

2 comments:

  1. Tis' the season for bargain shopping! I love your dress, particularly the lace sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It is actually a blouse and shorts! Haha! Kind of looks like a dress in the pics though! Thanks for reading! XO, Liza and Jewls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...