Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I Live For It Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Well everyone, now that Valentine's Day is closing in, I thought I'd gather up some gift ideas, whether it be for your someone special, your sister, or even your best friend. I have always loved this holiday since I was young. Getting a little something from my mom and trading valentines in the classroom could not be more exciting... AND you don't need a boyfriend or girlfriend to participate! As long as you love someone, that is all that matters. Check out I Live For It's FIRST Valentine's Day Gift Guide below and don't forget to stay tuned for a special men's gift guide by Jewls tomorrow. XO, Liza

 In God We Trust "Best F*ckin Friends" Necklaces- Is this not the cutest and funniest thing you have ever seen? I found this on Bonadrag.com a while back, but have always kept it in mind as a gift idea for my best friend... Whoops! Guess I just gave it away! Haha! Available at Bonadrag.com here for $180. Add $20 more for sterling silver.
 Urban Outfitters Heart Tights-  Jewls and I both have these and they are darling paired with anything. A perfect gift for that gal pal of yours that wouldn't be caught dead in trousers. Available at Urban Outfitters for $14.

 Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony Barton Perreira Candy Gold Sunglasses- Well these aren't your typical heart sunglasses, are they? I kind of can't take how adorable these are! Such an original idea. Available here at Opening Ceremony for $405. 
 RGB Nail Polish in Pink- Pink, but not your ordinary Pink! This color may be super bright, but it definitely brought out my girly side when I picked it up last week at Hilary Rush in LA. I love it for a change, as everyone is wearing darker shades lately. Available at RGB Cosmetics for $14 a bottle.
 All for the Mountain "Hers" Heart Necklace- Jewls did a post on this fabulous jewelry line a month ago (see here), so I just HAD to add it to the gift guide. If you look closely, you'll notice the snake design in the middle, as well as the snake clasp! SO cool. Available here at Bonadrag.com for $250.
 Comme des Garcons High-Top Canvas Sneakers- High Tops designed by one of my all time favorites? Of course! So simple, yet so easy to throw on when your running out the door. Available at Saks for $105. 
Bath Bombs by Lush- I am THE biggest bath person, so there is nothing more that I would love then to receive these amazing bath bombs from Lush, an incredible handmade cosmetics line. These little balls are so unique. Some even contain flower petals and other cute surprises that emerge as they fizz away. My favorite is the "Sex Bomb" (shown above). Shaped as a rose and made with Jasmine and Soya milk leave your skin feeling soft and lightly scented. Available at Lush for $6.45.

 Hanky Panky Mini Hearts Signature Lace Bralette- I swear by Hanky Panky's bralettes. They are the most comfortable bras that are not only no fuss, but sexy too. This one is particularly festive for the upcoming holiday! Available here at Shopbop.com for $43.
 Wilfox "I Love You" Sweatshirt- Anyone that reads "I Live For It" knows Jewls and I absolutely adore Wildfox. They have the best comfy worn in sweatshirts, t-shirts, and tanks with the cutest prints. I've worn mine to death! Available here ASOS.com for $170.
Stella McCartney Valentines Embroidered Briefs- Last but not least, the sweetest undies out there for Valentine's Day! Made of silk and cotton, these briefs have a white lace trim that is too cute to resist. Obsessed. Available here at Net-a-Porter.com for $55.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are the cutest!! Thanks for all the support!

    I'm obsessed with bath bombs from lush- what fun treats : ) And those chloe sevigney sunglasses are ridic! You guys are great.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the "i love you" shirt. :) it makes me smile.

    xoxo
    Marlita

    http://www.marlitaontherun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. An οutstandіng shaгe! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me lunch because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this subject here on your web site.

    Here is my homepage :: gardening tips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...