Friday, February 4, 2011

Outfit Post: White Out

Only a few more days until my other half leaves me!!! Sob!!! Trying to cram all of our errands in, we met my sister at Joan's on Third for lunch, grabbed our 50th Ice Blend from Coffee Bean, and busted over to Barney's. We had yet another dinner party to go to last night and we all needed something new to wear... So Barney's was the best shot for everyone to find something fabulous. :)  We raced home, opened up a bottle of wine, blasted Kelly Clarkson, and all got ready for the party together. Girly day through and through and I am completely in love with it. Ahhh, these are the days! ;)  Hope you all had a wonderful week!

X. Jewls













Juliana:
Illesteva Sunglasses
United Bamboo Dress
"J" Helen Ficalora Necklace
Gold Clock Necklace
Fiorentini and Baker Leather Boots
Various Bracelets and Rings

Liza:
Karen Walker Sunglasses
Miu Miu Babydoll Blouse
J Brand Jeans
Lanvin Flats
Various Necklaces, Bracelets, and Rings

1 comment:

  1. Why am I showing up as Ellen when I comment?? I need help!!! Love all the outfit posts!!! You could never tell I even had an "outfit" on under layers and layers of down here in Michigan!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...